12.22.2014

The Year of Quotes, Memes, Me and Progress: 2014 a Year In Review

With 10 days before 2015, I realize I am not the same woman I was this time last year. Since I have written more in 2014 than I have in years, I am taking with me 10 things I 'memed'. 

2014 was definitely the year of quotes, memes and progress for me.





















































































































































































































This following is not one that I wrote but it spoke to me and is 100% true. I am working on the way I choose to handle situations. I am also taking this with me in 2015. 






















God bless! I hope you all continue to sow what has helped you grow, but pull and throw away anything that stifles your progress. 

See Y'all in 2015!! 

Nicole







No comments: